AET Labs offers a variety of technical training programs to assist New England educators in getting the most from their equipment purchases. From on-site industry certification programs to remote one-day technical workshops, we’ve got the resources and the experts on-deck to guide you.
Save time while scoring some valuable guidance direct from our manufacturers.
Attending one of our workshops or events is an ideal way to get up-to-the-minute knowledge of technologies that that will streamline, expand and inspire STEAM learning opportunities in your classroom.
Some of our past topics have included:
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Mechatronics Systems
- Principles of Industrial Automation
- Applied Laser Engraving and Cutting
- CNC Router Applications
- Beginning and Advanced 3D Printing and Scanning
- Wire Bending Applications
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
For an up-to-date listing of upcoming workshops and events: