KUKA KORE Robotics Program
The KUKA Robotics KORE program offers high schools, technical centers, community colleges and universities the opportunity to incorporate certificate-based robot education on KUKA products into their STEM, Advanced Manufacturing and Mechatronics programs.
With the KUKA KORE package, students will learn basic robot programing and operation skills on exercise hardware that is similar to what is used in the KUKA College. Through the KORE program, students will learn fundamental robot basics on the same robots and control technology that is utilized in a variety of industries.
Classroom Benefits at a Glance:
- Adds robotic learning to career and technical education programs.
- Project-centered activities prepare students working with real-world industrial robots presenting Manufacturer Certified Training.
- Combine innovative robotic curriculum certification with career cluster credential.
- Support community workforce retraining initiatives.
- Certificate to KUKA end user customers and system integrators.
- KUKA KORE Contents
- Robot – Only Available With KR 6 R700
- 10-seat Server Sim & Officelite Server License (for qualified education end customers only)
- (1) Micro EMD Mastering Device
- (1) Programming 1 Class At KUKA Robotics Shelby Township, MI
- KORE Curriculum Manuals (25)
- KORE Lab Exercise Equipment
- Schunk Gripper & Safety Clutch
- Ability to Offer Student Certificates Upon Successful Completion of Course
- KORE Expandable Education Cart with Air Compressor 110v Transformer
KORE Furniture Package Includes:
- KORE Referenced Furniture Mounting SubPlate
- KORE Wave Plate With Replaceable Surface
- (6) Aluminum Handling Blocks
- Block Receiver Tray
- Tool Center Point (TCP) Point Teaching Tool
- Aluminum Dry Erase Pointer/Marker Tool & Stand
- Dry Erase Drawing Board
- Wire Ring Tracing Loop Tool & Stand
- (2) Wire Trace Teaching Tools & Stands