Festo Exploring Electricity Module
Electricity plays a vital role in every area of technology. The Exploring Electricity module teaches students the basic characteristics of simple electrical circuits.
The module is provided with a built-in regulated 12-Volt DC source. Other components include a digital multimeter, an electric relay, and an assortment of lamps, switches, and resistors.
Students build a variety of circuits using electrical leads. These circuits are series circuits, parallel circuits, and logic circuits. Students also learn how to calculate electric values and measure them with the digital multimeter.
- Features & Benefits
- Topics Covered
- Accommodates two students
- Includes comprehensive curriculum with lab procedures
- Safe tabletop system
- Components are identified
- Companion computer-based course available
- Perfect for Tech-Design programs
- Electric Circuits
- Measuring Voltage, Current, and Resistance
- Series Circuits
- Parallel Circuits
- Logic Circuits
- Three-Way Switching Circuits
- The Ohm’s Law
- Ohm’s Law for Series Circuits
- Ohm’s Law for Parallel Circuits
- Electromechanical Relays