AET Labs, a well-established, professional, equal opportunity employer, is seeking charismatic individuals who believe that hard work and determination should be rewarded. If you feel up to the challenge, please submit your resume for consideration by email to email@example.com
We are currently seeking individuals to fulfill the following positions:
Outside Sales Representative – 3D Printers (North Shore/Metro-Boston)
New England area reseller of technical products to the education market is seeking a professional, energetic individual with a passion for cool technology to promote our #1 selling line of 3D printers, laser engravers, CNC machines and other cutting-edge Makerspace equipment to high schools, colleges and universities in the North Shore/Metro-Boston region and beyond.
Geographically, the ideal candidate will reside in the North Shore-Metro Boston area for convenient, travel to our Essex, MA office, with easy access to other points throughout New England.
Sales-driven individuals, with at least 2-years experience are encouraged to apply. Experience in understanding how to effectively penetrate K-12 educational institutions, gaining access to instructors, principals and directors will be a plus.
Successful candidates should possess at minimum, a 2-year degree in business or technical field. Marketing experience, an electro-mechanical aptitude and/or CAD skills are a bonus. Combined with proven communication, organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills, applicants must demonstrate the drive to be successful.
To effectively provide measurable sales growth within the territory for these specialty technical products, responsibilities include:
* Consult with prospects and existing customers through direct sales visits, email, telephone contact and other activities
* Research school districts, identify key decision makers and set-up sales meetings
* Organize and help conduct technical sales seminars, presentations and equipment demonstrations
* Install, commission and provide operational training on equipment sold
* Develop new opportunities through creative promotional tactics
* Have the ability to work from our Essex office and/or independently from a home office and travel locally 4-5 days per week, with occasional overnight travel.
Compensation and Benefits:
* Health insurance
* Paid Vacation
* Retirement Plan
* Company vehicle/Car allowance
* Training Program
* Salary: A good base-salary with outstanding commission potential